Sunday 19 July 2009

Developments (IC and OOC)

So I have had an eventful few days.- I was introduced to a new homestone. They welcomed me. A friend, who I care deeply for, allowed to me move in to his house and we spent alot of time together. We walked, talked, furred... There was a panther attack on the outpost and the Dark Lord was seen, but I was tucked away for my own safety - a dead physician is no good to the homestone. Although I suspect that depends on the views the people of the homestone have of the healer.

I spent some time talking to another friend about recent events - he said the same things have happened to him. It appears to be a kind of thing where they try to break you. Sadly it appears that people will just walk away instead. The next day I saw my friend captured, I told one of the warriors - I am still waiting for a response from him... In the end, I ran across two islands to alert the man's closest friends.

I had asked my friend if he had mentioned our discussions to anyone; he said he had not. I don't feel welcome here any more though. I have rent paid and people who say they care, but...

May the Priest Kings favour you...and me.

No comments:

Post a Comment